Sweet salty, or nutty flavor profiles pair perfectly against Hollandse Chévre’s tangy and slightly sweet finish.
- The crunch of Cashews, peanuts, or almonds adds a tasty contrast to the creaminess of cheese. – Kalmata olives have the right amount of flavor, acidity and salty taste to make the perfect balance when pairing with cheese.
- Whole wheat crackers and cheese allow for an easy and convenient on the go snack, or an elegant asset to your cheeseboard. You can also add a cured meat to enhance the creamy tang of our chevre gouda: prosciutto, salami, capicola, or pepperoni.
- Spinach artichoke dip made with Hollandse Chévre gives a perfectly balanced taste of creaminess, nuttiness, and slight saltiness. Take this ooey-gooiness and enjoy it on top of a fresh baguette slice.
Don’t forget about the drinks!
- Peach infused iced teas are perfectly sweet and refreshing which adds just the right balance of sweet and savory when eaten with this cheese.
- Light Pale Ale usually has a citrusy hop character which pairs nicely with the tangy flavors of Chévre.
- Sauvignon Blanc or Riesling wines are made with white grapes that provide a fruity essence. This allows for the Chévre’s creamy yet tangy taste be enhanced. To keep the excitement of your cheese pairings, have some playing cards handy for after meal entertainment!