Meadowkaas® “Pears” well with…
Spring is in the air and it is time to enjoy some fruit and cheese. Pears have a slightly firm flesh that’s crunchy yet tender, with a honey-like sweetness making it a perfect pairing for Meadowkaas. These are some of our favorite pear types:
- Forelle Pears: They are sweet and delicate.
- Bosc Pears: The flesh is sweet, crisp, and firm to touch.
- Bartlett Pears: Has delicate thin skin, a sweet taste, and a bite that’s juicy and soft.
- Taylor’s Gold Pears: It’s sweet, juicy flesh is so smooth that it almost melts in your mouth.
- Anjous Pears: A smooth skin with flesh that’s juicy and firm and great eaten raw.