Parrano® Bloomin’ Onion Bread
Extremely tasty and easy-to-make are not the only two reasons why you should make this recipe. Its dreamy cheesy stuffed crevices topped with rich butter, scallions, and poppy seeds are reason enough to make this for any party (if you want to share)!
1 Sourdough bread loaf
8-16 oz. Parrano® Cheese, sliced
½ cup salted butter (1 stick)
½ cup green onions, finely sliced
2 tsp poppy seeds
1) Cut bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through the bottom. You want a checkerboard look.
2) Insert cheese slices between cuts.
3) Preheat sauce pan on low-medium heat. Add the butter, green onions, and poppy seeds. Once butter has melted completely, take sauce pan off heat.
4) Transfer your bread loaf to a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with butter mixture. If needed move the green onions around to spread them out.
5) Wrap the bread loosely with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
6) Unwrap bread and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.